Friday, September 28, 2007

Bring 'er back...


4 years, 9 residences, 1 car, 24 roommates, and 3,000 miles later, I'm back in Birmingham. With all this new change, I am going to make a valiant effort to bring back the old blog.


A little update on how I'm back here....Last April, I started considering buying a house out in Vail, well little did I know the cheapest 1 bedroom apartment in the slums of Avon was $419,000. When I realized that the majority of my friends (with the exception of Lauren and Marissa) had moved and/or were thinking about moving, I decided that it was time to look for another job and another place to live. I didn't have too much drawing me to any one particular place, so I decided to look at moving somewhere down south. The first job I saw was in Birmingham a a local hotel. I applied, interviewed, and now I'm back in the Salty, doing primarily corporate meeting planning. That's where life has brought me back thus far. So far, so good, I can't complain. I'll keep you updated.

No comments: