Saturday, September 29, 2007

Shaq Attack


Yesterday, I was so ready to leave work. It had been a really long day, I had a call from a client that pretty much turned my life upside down and will provide a very stressful next two weeks. Really wish I could share, but because of the whole hotel confidentiality VIP guest thing, I cannot. (Check out the blog in about 2 weeks, then I will be able to talk.)

Anyway, I walk out of my office and into the hotel lobby and there stands Shaquille O'Neal! I probably would not have recognized him, but he's a good two feet taller than I am. It was hard to miss. Apparently, Birmingham's own Charles Barkley is having a celebrity golf charity event and Shaq was in to help support it. Crazy!
p.s. Does anyone think there is entirely too much denim in this picture?

No comments: