Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Rockies Win!!!

Man alive, what a game!! Of course, I leave Colorado and the Rockies get some post season action! Who would have thought at the beginning of the baseball season, the Colorado Rockies would have pulled together to win 14 of their last 15 games and then win the tiebreaker for the NL wildcard in the 13th inning? I don't think I've seen a game like that in years!! I've loved Matt Holliday for a while, but I think that I may be a Troy Tulowitzki gal now. If he doesn't win Rookie of the Year, I will be upset. Also, keep your eye on Ian Stewart, he was called up from Colorado Springs in August of this year and is one to be reckoned with, he is from Long Beach, as our friend, Mr. Tulowitzki is. He's challenged Garrett Atkins for 3rd as of lately and wouldn't surprise me if he took over next year. Next stop, Philadelphia!

No comments: