Thursday, December 20, 2007

Welcome to the Blogging Community....

JUSTIN MCKELVEY

Justin has fallen victim to the blogging world and for that, I am thankful. I met Justin in Vail during the winter season of 04/05. We really didn't hang out that season since just by looking at him, I was a jerk and automatically pegged him as snowboard punk. During the next season, I really got to know him and he has been one of my favorite people in the world since. I've shared some really great experiences with him (Winter X Games '06 and the occassional trip to Buena Vista). He was one of my few friends in Vail that actually understood being in the world, but not of it. So, check out his blog and welcome him to the wonderful world of blogging.

1 comment:

Justin said...

this guy is super cool!!! read his stuff